Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy 9th Birthday Mackenzie Maura !

Nine whole years have passed since I gave birth to an amazing little girl. The fact that Mackenzie just celebrated her 9th birthday makes me feel old, I was a whopping 19 years old when she was born. She has come a long way from the 5lb 5oz 17 inch baby that spent 2 weeks in the NICU. She has brought so much joy and happiness to my life and is such an amazing girl, I can't wait to see the woman that she grows into, but as I reflect on the last nine years - I want so badly for her to stay "my baby". She really makes Jim and I proud to be her parents ! Happy Birthday Princess - you are my life and I would be nothing without you !!! Here are a few pictures of Mackenzie through out the years !

3 comments:

The BOOyah Team said...

Happy Birthday Kenzie! And Kerry, I don't ever what to hear you say that you feel old!

Molly said...

Happy Birthday, Mackenzie!!! Loved all the pictures. It's hard to see them grow up so fast, but a huge blessing to be a part of it.

Samantha said...

She's a cutie! Happy Birthday!