Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Bubba !

March 18th is "the boy's" 6th birthday ! It is so hard to believe that my little man is growing up so fast! He has grown so much since the 10 lb 10 oz, 22 1/2 in baby boy I gave birth to, ok so maybe he hasn't grown all that much, he was HUGE ! He is such a great little guy, still loves to snuggle and is super sweet, but he is such a big boy at the same time. He is a funny little boy and always knows how to make his mama smile. He has his father's sense of humor and is so adventurous ! He is incredibly intelligent and just an all around great kid ! As he gets older his personality is really starting to come out and often I will catch a glimpse of the man he will become ! I am so excited to be entering this next phase of his childhood, but a wee bit sad that soon he will be taller than me. These years are flying by, and "the boy" has me wrapped around his finger, maybe it is because he is my only son, or maybe it is because we almost lost him, but I will take whatever snuggles and kisses he will give. I know that one day he will be too cool for me, and I will look back and wonder what happened to my mama's boy. I look forward to him growing up and getting to see the incredible man that he becomes, just not too soon please.

Aodhan - I love you with all of my heart. You will always have a special place in mama's heart, You are my Bubba, my little man, my changeling, my snuggle monster ! I love you more than you will ever know ! Happy 6th Birthday !!






Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Aodhan
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Molly said...

Happy Birthday, Aodhan! Kerry, this made me cry so much. It was beautifully written. You are such a good mom!